As we move through to the next stage in the reopening roadmap, the safety of our staff, artists and customers is our main priority as we reopen. For the comfort and confidence of all who enjoy our venues we recommend the following:
Before your visit
- We advise all customers to book tickets in advance so that we can email your tickets to you and avoid additional queuing. You can print this ticket or just show it on your phone.
Arrival and Your Visit
- Please do not attend any event if you have Covid-19 symptoms
- Upon arrival, please have your e-ticket available for scanning
- We will continue our increased cleaning regimes, particularly contact points. We encourage regular hand washing and hand sanitiser will still be available
- Please do what you can to help reduce risk – get vaccinated and/or get tested. We will not be asking for Covid Status Certification, but we ask you to do what you can
- We encourage you to still check in on the NHS Test and Trace app or leave your contact details for Test & Trace. We encourage you to download the app here before your arrival at the venue.
- Our staff team will continue to participate in regular lateral flow testing
- We encourage customers and staff to wear masks whilst moving around the building, but they will not be mandatory
- We may ask you follow any one-way systems designed to avoid over-crowding and follow the guidance of our staff team who are all working hard to keep everyone as safe as possible
- Cloakrooms will not be available so please bring minimal belongings
- We may leave the doors and windows open to support our mechanical ventilation systems
What we need from you
All these guidelines have been put in place to keep everyone safe and help us all to get back to enjoying nights out again. Please respect our staff and one another at all times as we continue to work through this together. We hope you have a great time – our artists and team can’t wait to put on a show for you.
If you have any further questions about your visit please look at the website: BwDVenues.com or contact us at BwDVenuesBoxOffice@blackburn.gov.uk or on 01254 582579 and we will be happy to help.