Below are the Covid-19 precautions BwD Venues are taking in response to UK Government Guidelines. This information is correct as of 11th February 2022
Before your visit
- We advise all customers to book tickets in advance so that we can email your tickets to you and avoid additional queuing. You can print this ticket or just show it on your phone.
Arrival and Your Visit
- Please do not attend any event if you have Covid-19 symptoms
- You no longer need to wear a face covering, but consider wearing one in crowded, enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Upon arrival, please have your e-ticket available for scanning
- We will continue our increased cleaning regimes, particularly contact points. We encourage regular hand washing and hand sanitiser will be available
- Please do what you can to help reduce risk – get vaccinated and/or get tested. We will not be asking for Covid Status Certification, but we ask you to do what you can
- Our staff team will continue to participate in regular lateral flow testing
- Cloakrooms will not be available so please bring minimal belongings
What we need from you
All these guidelines have been put in place to keep everyone safe and help us all to get back to enjoying nights out again. Please respect our staff and one another at all times as we continue to work through this together. We hope you have a great time – our artists and team can’t wait to put on a show for you.
If you have any further questions about your visit please look at the website: BwDVenues.com or contact us at BwDVenuesBoxOffice@blackburn.gov.uk or on 01254 582579 and we will be happy to help.