BwD Venues want to ensure that your visit to us is safe and enjoyable. We want you to rest assured that Covid-safe regulations will be in place when you next visit us for a performance. In addition to these, all of our staff are committed to twice-weekly lateral flow testing.
Before your visit
- All tickets must be booked in advance, either online for over the phone on Monday – Friday between 10am & 1pm, and will be issued as e-tickets for you to print at home or show on your phone or tablet.
- There will be a limited capacity in the auditoriums to allow socially-distanced seating until at least 21 June, in line with Government guidance.
- Bookings must be from a single household or support bubble only and in a maximum group of 6. We will select the best seats available for you and block out the seats around your party.
- We will send you an email 48 hours before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance.
Arrival and Your Visit
- Doors will be open from 30 minutes before the event start time to give you plenty of time to get to your allocated seat in these new circumstances. No other customers will be admitted into the building.
- You will need to queue on the markers outside the building and will need to use the one-way system when entering the building.
- Upon arrival, please have your e-ticket available for scanning.
- The NHS QR code will be available to scan or, if you would prefer, the sanitised pen and paper method. We encourage you to download the app here before your arrival at the venue.
- Once you enter the venue, you will notice clear one-way signage that will guide you around the space and our friendly team will be on hand to assist you.
- Seating is allocated and seats that are unavailable will be labelled to ensure social distancing. Please use the seats you have purchased.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the venue unless you have proof of exemption or when consuming refreshments. Front of House staff will also wear face coverings. By purchasing a ticket you understand you must wear a facemask whilst in the building and during the film/performance. If you arrive at the theatre without a facemask you will not be permitted into the building and will not be entitled to a refund or credit. Children under 11 do not have to wear a facemask. You can remove your facemask briefly to eat and drink. You can read full information about those who are exempt from wearing a facemask, when to wear it and more by clicking on the Government website here
- Hand sanitising stations will be located around the building for you and our staff to use regularly.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned regularly and open, with a limit on capacity which will be monitored by the venue team. Please observe one way system and social distancing.
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning of all public areas, both prior to and during performances and the buildings will be deep cleaned after every event.
- Cloakrooms will not be available so please bring minimal belongings.
- We won’t be able to open the bar at this time so we’ve added a list of refreshments for you to order with your tickets for pre-show drinks for shows between June and August 2021. We will have staff taking orders from your seat and contactless payment only available but we would recommend booking in advance.
What we need from you
All these guidelines have been put in place to keep everyone safe and help us all to get back to enjoying nights out again. Please respect our staff and one another at all times as we continue to work through this together. We hope you have a great time – our artists and team can’t wait to put on a show for you.
If you have any further questions about your visit please look at the website: BwDVenues.com or contact us at BwDVenuesBoxOffice@blackburn.gov.uk or on 01254 582579 and we will be happy to help.